Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Update!
Haven't updated in a while......which always means trouble. I have about 20 or so posts in draft form that I will be working on, including posts detailing my friend Heather's visit and my Golden Week trip. Be on the lookout for them. Until then, I figured I would post and let everyone know I'm still alive! In fact, I'm having quite the wonderful day! Lunch was decent and all eatable, I played dodge ball with some of my students during lunch, and just finished up 5 classes that went strikingly well. In all truth and honesty, I might even be a bit *too* pleased with my life right now. Any day that isn't a great day feels like a bit of a let down. Ha!
 
posted by am at 11:35 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At May 18, 2008 at 7:56 PM, Blogger Hunter

Hey! My name is Hunter and my mother told me about your blog because I am thinking about participating in the JET program when I graduate in December.


I'd love to hear what you like/dislike about it if you have some time! my email is Machavelli@gmail.com