Saturday, March 1, 2008
My first Japanese film

The first time I went to a movie theater in Japan, I saw an American film with Japanese subtitles. To spice things up, my second visit was to see a Japanese film with no subtitles whatsoever. Crazy you say? Yeah, it probably would be except that I went to see L, change the world, the newest film in the Death Note live action series. I already saw the first 2 films and am familiar with Death Note in general so following the move wasn’t all that difficult. There was quite a bit of English used throughout the movie and, on top of that, Janet was in the group I went to see the movie with and helped explain some of the plot points I was sketchy on. I really enjoyed the move and will probably watch it again at some point.

Labels: ,

 
posted by am at 12:15 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: