Monday, May 19, 2008
My second Japanese film

Day 2 in Tokyo started with a movie. I did alright watching, L, change the world, with no subtitles so I decided to try another Japanese movie. I went to see Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni at the Sunshine Cinema in Ikebukuro (movie poster pic brought to you by my new camera!). It's sort of a horror/suspense/mystery movie based on a visual novel, turned manga, turned anime. The movie itself was only so-so. I felt it could have been done better, but I'm glad I saw it. I also I think I did a decent job of following what was happening and feel that my Japanese is slowly, but surely, improving. Thank god. I'm already on the lookout for another Japanese movie that I might be able to watch subtitle-less.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by am at 12:13 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: