Thursday, May 29, 2008
Blackout
While waiting at the train station with my parents, an unusual event occurred. A blackout. Everything but the train station itself went completely dark. Me, being the nerd I am, decided to take some pictures to commemorate the moment. I don't think I've ever seen a family mart sign not turned on before. Also, I felt bad for the people trying to get through the main light in front of the station. Most Japanese people are bad enough drivers as it is. Add a non working light at a major intersection into the mix and, well, I'm sure you can imagine. Good thing a cop quickly appeared to direct traffic.


P.S: The day after the blackout I found out it was apparently caused by a snake messing with some power lines. Weird.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by am at 11:58 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: