Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Pub Quiz
Yeti, the official JET group in Yamanashi, arranged a pub quiz night for all the local ALTs. A pub quiz is pretty much what it sounds like. Getting drunk and answering really difficult trivia questions! It was held at a nice little Italian restaurant across the street from Otsuki station.

The trivia was quite difficult and I ended up being no help at all to my team. Questions consisted of world history, science, leisure, and music trivia. There were skits and pictures and everything! I've never participated in such a hard core trivia game before in my life!


So, almost solely due to the awesome efforts of my teammates, we ended up in 3rd place and won some fireworks. Said fireworks were promptly set off in front of Otsuki station before taking the train home.



Labels: , ,

 
posted by am at 7:50 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: